Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heavy Metal Thunder

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by tomo8r, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Hiya.
    Long time Lurker, thought I might try being interactive. I also may have a bunch of silly questions I want to ask, and I've seen people get jumped on for not introducing, so ...

Been on my Ls the last 6 months. I have a Honda CB125e which I used to commute and get around on. Oddly enough, I'm not bored of it yet as it suits my purposes fine.

This is actually my 2nd burl on the Ls and I still have a Kawasaki EL250 from my first go that I really need to get working again.

I've developed an interest in touring and would like to get something a wee bit bigger to go exploring on in the not too distant future. This is not a sign that the wee 125 is boring, but that it is not completely suitable for riding long distances across NSW.

I also like kittens, open fires and long, boring discourse on politics in sport.

2. Too bad you didn't come on the Putty run last Sat.. my 125 would have liked the company :p
    There's a few good LAMS approved touring bikes that will suit your purpose if you're planning to buy again.. just depends on what type of touring you want to do: cruisey, sporty, on/off road..
    What part of Syd are you in?

3. Fixed for you

• Like Like x 4
  4. Comfortable road touring I believe. I'll look at a couple of options. I'm in the inner west.

Suddenly, I find myself more comfortable in my world view!