Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heated Handgrips & $300 to spend

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by taiheung, May 29, 2007.

1. Hey fellas, I've got $300 (inclusive of labour) to spend on an upgrade for my Hyo GT250R. I was looking at heated handgrips and was wondering what you guys would recommend - ie. brands, pros/cons, etc.

Alternatively - does anyone have any other ideas as to how I could spend the $300 towards parts/accessories? I already have a sports exhaust + double bubble windscreen so those are out. Maybe luggage?

Opinions/Comments uber appreciated. :grin:
  2. save 4 bigger bike :wink:
  3. Haha. Well I kinda "have to" spend the money.
    Alternatively I could see if I could put it towards the next service in 1300km.
  4. well if you have to spend it, you could buy a rack system with it, ventura make a good one, but people do tend to complain it's expensive.
  5. I have just put Oxfords on the Hornet, cost around $129 and very happy with them...
  6. I have heard you can swap the rear shock over for one out of a CBR600RR and it makes a huge diff, if I had the money I would do this.
  7. Well if you have to spent it that bad then i have a box of nothing for sale.

Only asking $300 plus postage and handling
  8. Yea, I've just ordered a pair... It's been bloody cold on Picton Road the last few weeks