Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Headsets For Communication On Rides

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by FHNC, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Heys guys i just joined this site not so long ago this is my very first post, ill be joining on the thursday night rides as of the 5th aug just bought myself a brand new bike yesterday as a lerner rider just got a some kinda silly question so to speak lol, Do any of you guys use like headsets to communicate between the other riders i know its a stupid question but i had to ask :)

Glenn

2. G'day Glenn, welcome to the forums. Most riders are pretty poor here, we don't use modern technology unfortunately. We generally just NOD to each other as a form of communications on the roads between fellow riders these days. There is a thread som

ere on the forums here. Just use the search engine and type in NOD! All the info you need is there(y)

3.  Top
  4. Thanks for the heads up guys yeah just wasnt sure is all yeah the nod sure does work hehehehe , hopefully might bump into you peeps on the ride at some stage

5. Hi FHNC and welcome to Netrider. You'll get lots of nods from other riders, even posties ;)
    What bike did you purchase ? Enjoy the forums mate.

6. I bought the brand new Kawasaki Er6NL been told by one of ya long time riders Marisa that i made a good choice :)

7. Awesome ! Well, enjoy your new beast (y)
    Shame you won't get it in time for the Icicle Ride, but as you said, there'll be many other chances.
    Cheers.