Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heads up worst bike movie ever

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by smee, Jan 9, 2010.

1. biker boyz on ch 9 right now in melb

2. I love this movie. It's so crap it's entertaining.

;)

3. Does it beat Torque?

4. Unfortunately not quite bad enough to be good.

5. Loved it.

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

6. Laughed the whole way through that movie last night!!!

Is there Biker Boyz II????

7. Sorry I have to disagree ,

Nothing can be worse that "Silver Dream Racer"

:sick:

8. How dare you...HOW DARE YOU! SDR is the best motorcycle movie of all time. The ending almost scarred me for life....so sad.

9. This is a pretty bad movie i have it on dvd, the girls seem to love it ...Anything with Kid Rock in it is bound to be crap.

10. Girl on a Motorcycle was pretty bad, although it did have redeeming features.

11. The worst thing about Silver Dream Racer was that David Essex only died in the movie and not in real life. :nopity:

12. 'Torque' is the worst movie with bikes in it I have ever seen.

Matrix-style bike fighting? WTF?

13. I have never heard of any of these movies ............ clearly, I need to get out more.

14. atropos, you're better off not knowing and never seeing these movies. They suck.

15. #15 dubs, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Exactly.

Now for an excellent bike movie with a white rapper we have the always amazing. [URL="]'Cool as Ice'[/URL]

16. #16 blackjacket, Jan 9, 2010

Holy shit... this might even outdo biker boyz... I don't know if i can take it! O_O

17. Loved Charlie Sheen in `Beyond the Law`...coincidence that he`s in the crap atm ;)...cult movie `I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle` sucks...also `Freebird`...fav doco>> `Long Way Down`

18. I didn't mind biker boyz but then again I watched it when I was 17 and every movie was awesome back then!

On a lighter note, if anyone wants to wash the taste of horrible bike movies out of their mouthes go out and rent "On Any Sunday". It is by far the most entertaining motorcycling doco I've ever seen. It can only be described as awesomeness.

19. #19 Tweetster, Jan 12, 2010
  20. I have to admit that, as a film, Stone was pretty dreadful. However, unusually, during the riding sequences it was notable that hand movements coordinated properly with engine noise, and some of the distance shots showed bikes being ridden in a genuinely spirited manner. There was also footage showing genuine local bikies and their machinery as extras, which was interesting in a historical sense.