Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HeadLight Switch problem

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Light3r, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Ive bought my cbr250rr today and while i was checking it out today i reliz that the headlight was on so i was looking around for the headlight switch but wat i found was wat seem to used to be a switch is sealed with plastic and i couldnt find a headlight switch anywhere else so can someone plz post a photo of the cbr250rr light switch so i can make sure that my bike is actually missing a healight switch also if i want to take it to a place to fix the problem anyone have any idea how much it would cost for this issue thx

2. man, what do they teach kids these days in school?

No punctuation, full of spelling errors, oh and Hi.
  3. manners ! :roll: We should be smacking the parents of such kids :mad:

wot do yuo mean vic ? I thought his puncuality was alrite :p
  4. What head light switch? Theres only high and low beam thing....
  5. I have a feeling he's trying to find a switch to turn the headlamp 'off' whilst the bike is running. :LOL:
    I may be wrong.
    Light3r ... its not 'what you ask' , but 'HOW you ask' that determines the type of response you receive. :roll:
    and BTW, most bikes these days are setup so the headlamps stay ON whilst the ignition is on and/or bike running.
    Hope this helps.