Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heading out in ferntree gully

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Kranzy, Aug 30, 2007.

1. So, late notice I know, but spur of the moment thing, since i've been in the gully a while now and still know pretty much nobody here and hsve been just sitting around in the house being far too bored... I might head to flannigans tonight for a bit. anyone interested should come down say hi. I'm in a wheelchair at the mo so you can't miss me! hope there's somebody else keen for a beer.

2. When you out of the chair dude? I'm in Lysterfield if your up for a ride some time.
  3. at least another month before i'm riding... and they wrote my bike off so I'm gonna really start looking for a 954 while im down.
  4. where's furntree vally and flanigans?
  5. lol. a while away, Stump :p

i live in Upwey, so im like 15 minutes ride away.
    thats 15min on the pushy, my VTR is currently rather bent :(
    i dont usually hit the local scene, prefer the city nightlife myself.
    happy to catch up though, and once your out of 4 wheels and onto two, im up for a ride.
    better have my bike back by then...
    where have you moved from?
  6. originally from the bush up near Horsham...
    I now work down at cranbourne and have lived around there and never ventured up here coz everyone I know here's south more or disappeared interstate!
    Still been going out in the chair... Don't even need to walk when i've had too much :p and I get the valet treatment haha
  7. aaaahahaha, u cant stumble around like me, but i can roll you into a ditch :p :cool: :LOL:
  8. How did you do yourself the mischief?
  9. Hahaha yeah actually, someone pushed me out of my chair by hitting a big hole in the footpath the other week!! was a friend of mine and an accident so, no love lost :)

And misteranthropy, the winner is........ Stupidity! :p
    Haha here's my post on it
  10. Nasty! You still want to ride right?
  11. Oh shit yeah, i'm getting all depressed coz I can't, family is trying (like always) to make me stop but it's my passion! Imiss riding more than walking and it's my primary concern for gettiing better, so I can get a new bike!
  12. You going to need rods or anything? Clean breaks? A month seems not so long for the way you looked in the hospital bed.
  13. Couple pins in my elbow, all 3 breaks were right on the joints, so fairly bad but it's been about 3-4 weeks now (I think, no time concept at mo) and i've got to get more x-rays in just over 3 weeks to see if I can get the casts off and from there, who knows!