Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hayabusa in white, anyone?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by darklightBoy, Feb 7, 2008.

1. From Suzuki's website:
    Now I'm not normally a fan of the 'busa's looks, but I think the white is awesome! Thoughts?

PqQgLCA.

2. Nup, still fugly!

3. looks better in that colour but yeah +1 to triway quote

4. Even more so when you look at it from another angle...

aVchcYS.

5. Don't do much for me .. [-(

Damn, looks a HEAVY bike :shock:

6. I think white is coming back to a certain extent - when done properly. I think it'd look great in the flesh, and can imagine certain people with busas going for a repaint :D

7. Looks like it was left in the sun too long.

But what do I know. My bike is a 1980's styling statement. :LOL:

8. Less asking, more buying.

9. I like white sports bikes, but this is just too much bike for me to ride. Mate I would get it impounded in about 3 seconds due to hoon laws!

10. Hmmm, i like it.. :twisted:

11. Looks like youre mostly out-voted nate, that is still a fugly bike reminds me of one of those old roundish fridges from the 60's :LOL:

12. White really makes a bike stand out.
    Unfortunately the 'busa is the sort of bike best left in a dark corner.

13. The designer was having a laugh, I reckon. Then the head honchos saw the design and said "let's do it". Now it's stuck on his CV forever. The poor bastard...he'll never work again.

Why do Suzuki put decals on everything? Enough already!

14. Still looks ugly.

I recently seen one in white with a pink pearl over the top, & only one tiny little suzuki sticker on the tail, that one looked very good.

15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Well said jd! THe only bike I've seen that looks hot in white is the Duc 848 :woot:
    The poor eyeabuser just looks even fatter and more ungainly in white. Still, flipping a guy off as you pass at 299 (stupid speed limiter!) must be kind fun....and really hard to do but you know what I mean.

16. Yep the Ducati definitely works well in white, so too does the Triumph 675
    [​IMG]

Street Triple doesn't look bad in white either

17. I actually don't mind it :eek:

18. a busa is uglier than this:

SHavedPussy2.

19. I think I know what inspired the white 'busa styling

[​IMG]
    :LOL:

20. Being up close and personal with that bike at the Brisbane Motor Show last weekend I can say that in real life it does look good.

Apart for the effin ugly pipes, the ZX14 ones are even better than the huge bazookas on this thing.