Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hayabusa fun

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Gromit, May 16, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Well, he wasn't exactly doing it on his way down to the corner shop.

But thanks for the opinion, which I'm sure we'll all duly note.

Hey - hadn't you better hurry down to the videoshop? Someone might be trying to hire Jackass, and I'm sure they'd appreciate a warning not to try any of the stunts at home.

Jeez... :roll:

3. Im not sure of the turbo, the specs used to be on his website, but its been down for about half a year.
    That bike has 500hp, what kind of power does it need to push past 200mph faster that that?
    Just watched that video of the busa doin the quarter, that is insane.

4. Yeah i have a full screen version of this. The outside circle of the speedo is in MPH and inner circle is in KPH (if you look there are Numbers on the inner part of the speedo circle aswell). Pretty amazing how fast the needle climbs when the nose comes back down to earth.

5. whoa... was doing 225km/h when the front wheel landed :shock:
    Love to know how fast it was going before it started to slow :? well in excess of 350km/h which is what the speedo went up to and it was still increasing speed after the speedo got clocked

6. Papa Gromit getting testy in ya old age :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :wink:

Cheers :cool:

7. *cough* sproket job *cough*
    not real, a shame too.

8. Hey Grommit, was that you takin the GSX750f for a test ride?I know mine goes that quick, I WISH!

9. Yeah.... you sound like a load of fun...

A perfectly straight road, in perfect visibility and not one car on the road... Yeah.... the entire population was in danger!

10. Yeah agree on this... even if it isn't, the Busa's speedo is renowned for being a little .... optimistic over 280-290.