Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Haya-cruiser (anyone know much about these awesome bikes?)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by strech, May 7, 2006.

1. Hi guys just ordered a Black Suzuki M109R.just wondered if anyone had one and what they thought about them.do you have trouble with the rear brake lever position? Also I have heard from a couple of guys that the airfilter ends up with oil in it (they say its from the sump being overfull from the dealer.) just want to know your thoughts(ugly or awesome)tell me your comments...good or bad.heres some pics....

2. Brake lever/foot thing is usually adjustable :)
  3. Looks like a ripoff of the vrod....not bad though. But id definately be doing something about the headlight.....it makes it look like a scooter from the front.

4. Weird looking cruiser, I can definately see where they've taken Hayabusa styling cues in the front guard, and down the rear.

Looks OK but it wouldn't wheelie well enough to get a spot in my stable!
  5. I was out at Raceway Suzuki the other day and had a good look at M109R. Im not a big fan of cruisers but I found it very comfy.
    Not sure about the styling of the front head light..

Looks a bit like a stumpy elephants trunk if you ask me.

Would love to have a ride of it to see what it rides like and to hear the 1800cc vtwin in action.

Im sure you will have heaps of fun on your new toy...