Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Having probs not being noticed in traffic?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hornet, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Weight: 3280 lbs

Turning radius: Approx 110 ft

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That thing needs a Union Pacific sign on the side! :LOL:
  2. Love to see gixxersrule riding THAT up the Reefton!!!
  3. Kinda makes that other thread -Size of bike by your bodyweight - a bit lame :LOL:
  4. 25 mpg???

maybe he uses different gallons?
  5. It uses the engine and drivetrain from a Chevy Nova :shock:

Philip J Fry 'I've never seen a supernova explode before but if it's anything like my Chevy Nova it should light up the night sky'
  6. ROFLMFAO, i love that line
  7. That's insane.

Good thing he only made 2. The local bikie gang astride a fleet of these would create a bit of queue.

Would love to get a ride of one though.

8. If any-one can get that on the back wheel, gixxer's the man .
  9. You'd want to be careful about monoing it.

A cessna wedged in the front forks would really put a dent in aerodynamics.
  10. I can sort of understand why someone might want to build one.... but two?
  11. Maybe it was one of those "well I wonder if we can do that again" things??? Slap some wings and a prop on it and you could have a flying bike ala BattleStar Galatica. hehehe
  12. The silly thing is that once you got it rolling it would probably make a pretty sweet freeway cruiser. I'd hate to hit anything that even vaguely resembled a tight corner though.
  13. That's big.
    I can safely say that that's not my potato. :wink:
  14. only in America, eh?
  15. That is 120 klicks passed the Doh Long Bridge... :shock:
  16. lol,wonder how many people in cars would abuse me then? :LOL: :LOL:
  17. How the hell would you make it turn??? I mean you could lean like a mutha and it would be like a flea hanging off of a dog. Would be just the thing for going across the Nullabor though.
  18. They might abuse you, but they wouldn't DARE get in your way....... :D
  19. Feint into the corner, foot out and light 'er up is about all I can think. You'd want balls of steel to do it though.