Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Have you ever been chased? Tell Us

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Dec 18, 2005.

1. You can tell the truth or you can lie, we will all know the truth from the lies :LOL:

[Title changed] by Mod (No Caps please)

2. In primary school I used to play hide and seek tiggy. I was very rarely it. so i got chased a fair bit.

edit (primary school)
  3. Don't tell me you were riding bikes at primary school. :LOL: :LOL:
  4. no but kiss chasey was just as much fun.
  5. wat size were you riding in primary and was it the hallway police chasing lmao
  6. I had a PW50 in kindi. 8)
  7. seany big bike at that age well done mate lol
  8. Millers Rd in Altona VIC,

Some guy on a GSX-R1000 rode up from behind, noded and then floored it, and me be stupid gave chase.

Anyway cops sneaked up behind me and then turned on the siren and lights so I had no chance to get away.

First and last time I'll every let my self get caught :LOL:
  9. Yep, brand new 81 model. 8) That didn't last long. Dad put me on it in the back paddock and said this makes it go, pointing to the throttle. Before he could tell me what makes it stop I'd given it a full twist, hit my BMX jump and landed halfway up the stable door. :LOL: It never did have a front mudgaurd after that. :LOL: 30 secs to the first good stack. That must be some kind of record. :LOL:
  10. Anyway, back on topic. My 3yr old niece was teaching my 2yr old nephew how to plat chasey this morning.

First she told him to run while she chases him. 5 secs later she caught him and everything was going fine. The she said "Now I'll run away and you chase me" he said "Yeah Ha ha". She went piss bolting down the driveway and he wandered over, climbed onto the swing set and let her go. :LOL: :LOL:

Very smart boy I reckon. 8)
  11. Seany, you mustn't have seen the video of that guy who went to take off on a friends (large) bike and pulled a mono and went straight over the back :LOL:
    He only went about 10 metres before picking himself up off the ground :LOL:

12. Haven't seen that one Sir_b. I guess I'll have to try harder. I don't want to ding the 5 though. I'll have to borrow your GPX dome time. :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Yeah, twice, and once 'followed'. They've never used their lights or sirens though - why should I stop?

Apparently they don't like you doing wheelstands across intersections. I mean come on, nobody was coming!

Needless to say their 4x4s are no match for my XR.
  14. Not in a boys school is wasn't.
  15. Why, did you try it? :LOL: :LOL:
  16. If you can even reach balance point on it you're a better man than me :) :)

17. :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: Nooooooo , not me .
  18. No-one said I had to get the front wheel up. All I have to do is dump it in less than 10 metres. Too easy. 8) :LOL: :LOL:
  19. LOL, good point :LOL:

20. i reckon you beat me by a good 15 seconds. my dad did pretty much the same thing - sat me on a PW50, pointed me up the paddock, and away i went 8)

let's just say i found out that it really is best to turn ~before~ the electrified barbed wire fence :LOL: :|