Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Have a safe Easter

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by firefling, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Have a safe Easter peeps. Please don't follow the biker in Craigieburn and become a statistic :(

May the bilby bring you lots of chocolates :)

2. I'll second that! I heard about the accident last night... any one know who he/she was?

Happy Easter everyone!

3. Must admit, tend to take the vehicles off the road at Easter and Christmas unless absolutely necessary to go somewhere. Nothing like staying at home and having a quiet beer or three for a few days.

4. Yeah staying off the roads is not such a bad thing with the holiday traffic, peoples minds tend not to be on the job at these times of year. Be careful out there boys and girls.

5. here here to a safe and happy Easter everyone. I'm off to Myrtleford tomorrow at 5:00am (in the cage) for Ray's Annual Ski Sale, hopefully a 5:00am getaway will help me miss the wally's out there on the roads

6. The poor young bloke who had the accident at Craigieburn was traveling about 160 and over took a car in the right lane on the right side, cut back in and hit the rear of a prime mover.

7. excuse my ignorance aussie terminology - what is a prime mover?

8. Its a semi trailer without the trailer, only the truck

9. My understanding is that a prime mover is the cab of an articulated truck but that might be wrong.

10. A friend of mine passed the accident scene. Says it was sickening, doesn't feel like riding at the moment.

11. cant stay off the roads i am working over easter :(

any way stay safe peoples :)

12. Cheers Minna, you too. Hope the Bilby dumps a truckload of Choccy at your house.

Got to love the Bilby :D

Cheers 8)

13. bilbys dont dump choalatte mate its something else they leave :LOL:

only bilby i love is one on a 1LTR+ bike , perving on a bird and slagging of bussiness while popping a mono down the road