Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Have a guess what Deyago did today...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by deyago, Mar 4, 2006.

1. I'm still coming to grips with the whole idea as it only happened a few hours ago and I reakon I'm still in shock...

I bought my first house! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I can't feckin believe it! I bought a bloody house!!! :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm so stoked I can't even begin to explain it. It's just the coolest thing, it really is. It's everyting I was looking for in a house and doesn't need any work. I've now got a steel 4 car garage that looks brand new, the kitchen - new, bathroom - can you guess? New! It was owned by a really nice couple that took real pride in the place and renovated it just right. It even has an area that has "BBQs n Beer" written all over it :cool: .

Wow, I'm just blown away right now. Wow! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. WOW :applause:
    :beer: Congratulations :beer:

i am so happy for you :applause:
  3. Cool stuff, Jake
    With the lifestyle that I have had for the last 36 years I neve got to buy a house and now I never will be able to, permit me a little bit of envy!!
    I hope it will be a place of many precious and happy experiences for you...
  4. Congrats mate. What suburb? Enjoy the good feeling until your first rates notice arrives :grin:
  5. Congrats, Jake.

When do the kids and I move in?
  6. well done. enjoy your piece of paradise. Sounds like plenty of room in the garage for the bike plus.....
    Cheers Andrew
  7. It's in Sunshine WEST :LOL: . Moccys and Flannies are mandatory :grin: . I've read the Section 32 and saw what rates joy await me, still, beats renting and paying some other bugger's mortgage for them :cool: .

The ink is still drying on the contract and already I'm making mental notes on what goes where and where my future bar will go :LOL: :cool: .
  8. I've got to admit I was expecting another "rider down" thread.

Congratulations man, when's the house warming?

9. Yeah, I did that too but the $$ wasn't there. 2 years after moving in, it's more about which room will be the baby's room. Hows yours and Mels future look mate? :wink: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. well done mate.. hey i work in sunshine west.. on fairbairn rd.. near there i assume ??
  11. The beauty of our situation, Mel has her place and now I have mine, if we have kids they can commute to visit me and I still get my bar :wink: . Just kidding honey, really :grin: .

The house warming, I'm already planning that too. Since I'm not getting my grubby little hands on the keys for another 60 days, it'll have to wait a little bit but it should be a good one, will involve much dead bovine and could be incorporated into the 2nd Annual Deyago Chilli Night. :cool:
  12. Yep, it's not a bad area in my opinion. I've got shops two minutes away, parks to walk the dog etc..

Man, this is going to be a bloody long 60 days!
  13. Check his profile :roll:

Congrats Deyago! Well done!

I bought my 1st property simply to take $14k from the Gov :LOL:
  14. Good stuff - now you just need a doormat like mine "Its the Dogs house - I just pay the mortgage" I assume Marcos got his own room?
  15. No, you didn't read the thread, Kishy. His profile says Footascray, but he had already answered the question and the answer is Sunshine West.....
  16. Yes I know its Sunshine Hornet.

His profile tells me this..
  17. Well done bud, now the countdown to the 'key' day starts :wink:
  18. deyago, congrats. on the new property, it's a buzz and a half........ take alot of photo's of the place that way you can sit there and just flick (look through them) ;)
  19. HQ West??? :LOL:

Congratulations mate! :grin:
  20. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Congratulations Jake!

Bring on the housewarming with BBQ and beer...mmmmm..beer :LOL: :LOL: