Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Has anyone dealt with Southern Cross Sports?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by AlanS, Dec 30, 2006.

1. I met Yuki from Southern Cross Sports in West Heidelberg today and he seems like a good bloke, knows the bikes and is a good source of cheap parts. So I'm thinking I might trust him with the work I'm not willing to do myself, but before I make a decision I was wondering if any of you have had dealings with him?

He's Japanese and so is the bike, can't go wrong :wink:

2. can you clarify what you are asking? do you mean you are thinking about getting him to do some servicing?

Ive delt with him in spare parts and found him to be great :)
  3. I am thinking more servicing, but any reports to give an overall idea of reputation would be appreciated.

4. I've had a few parts from him, and he's been nothing but great.

I've got a few mates who do their servicing there too, and all are very happy. Too far for me to take the bike really. (When I had the ZXR250)

Accent takes a bit of getting used to, but he certainly knows his stuff, especially when it comes to grey import jap bikes.
  5. Brought parts from there and had my bike serviced there and i give him 10 thumbs up.

He always lets me know whats happening, does everything he can to get the parts you want/need quickly and he's servicing is pretty cheap compared to other places i've been to.

If you have a smaller capacity bike i'd take it there....