Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HART @ Tullamarine (Melb), May 20th/21st

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by van, Apr 26, 2006.

1. So my girlfriend and I have both booked ourselves in for the 2-day course at HART in Tullamarine, on the 20th and 21st of May.

Anyone else from NetRider going there at the same dates? Might be worth hooking up for a coffee or something eh!
  2. im not gunna be there on those dates at the moment.. but im planning on doing my p's soon.. so who knows.. i did mny l's out there last year.. and they are awesome.. very professional outfit.
  3. Awesome, good to know :D
  4. I was out there just yesterday doing my P's test. After doing my L's at the Kilsyth HART I much prefer Tulla; for the size of the riding range if nothing else.
    The test was a doddle, despite me regressnig to the skill-level of a inebriated donkey... :oops:
    But spending a full day just doing slow-riding exercises was invaluable. I went out for a quick ride that same night and felt SO much more comfortable. I'm definitely considering the level 6&7 course in a few months now.
    Good Luck!
  5. Good to hear, thanks man :D