Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HART in Brisbane

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by spectre8491, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Hi All,

Finally back from overseas and got my learners permit today, booked in at HART in Brisbane for QRide this weekend, and hopefully sorting out the paperwork for my bike tomorrow. (Can't wait to pick it up!!)

Just wondering if anyone has done the course with Hart in Brisvegas and what their experience was like?

• Like Like x 1
  2. So did my first day of the 2 day course with HART in Brissy today, had Wayne as the instructor, it was a good reintroduction to riding again, and I have nothing but good things to say about Wayne, his instructing style is top notch.

Still have a lot to learn and practise especially my hill starts, which were of a pretty dodgy standard, so hopefully some more practise tomorrow will iron out the kinks.

Looking forward to day 2 and hopefully passing the test, then I just have to wait until my bike finally arrives and put it all into practise.
  3. Finally passed the QRide competencies this afternoon at HART in Brisbane, cannot recommend these guys enough, their patience and instruction style is awesome, and I felt that they gave me a good starting knowledge base to finally getting out there on the road. The road ride component was awesome, was a little nervous at first but found that once out on the road it was actually alot easier putting everything into practice.

Looking at picking my bike up on Tuesday and finally getting out there. Might see some of the Brisbane folk if there are any rides going on once I get up and running.