Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hart Handling dynamics course?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by tiggers, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Has any body done this course and have some feed back, or may be suggestions for other courses?

Can you claim training on your tax???:)

The course concentrates on cornering, braking and hazard avoidance skills but attention is also paid to improving eye direction, posture and throttle control.

This course is aimed at full licenced or provisional riders usually riding bikes up to 650cc. Courses are generally run on weekends and are conducted on our dual lane 80km/h closed road circuit with a maximum of six attendees per instructor.

The course consists of the following:

Changing lines in a corner
    Counter Steering
    Throttle Control
    Slow Speed Control
    Course Times
    Morning: 8:30am - 12:00pm
    Afternoon: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
  2. I did their confidence and road riding skills course, thought it was pretty good, ironed out the bad habits developed since L's course, so I guess this more advanced course will be useful too, its always pretty sociable anyway. I will probably do this course myself in a few weeks.
  3. Let me know when your thinking of booking, would be good to do it with another NR member.
  4. How much is it? I'm upgrading soon and think this is "timely"...
  5. Interested as well
  6. The course is $130, this weekend and next are booked up for me with other stuff but after that should be a goer. Its limited to 6 per instructor but I think they generally run a couple of sessions in tandem so if more are interested then great! Maybe we should do a morning one then go for lunch somewhere, make it a sociable thing?

All those in favour...?
  7. Aye.
    Wouldn't do it on my current ride though, so will be waiting a few weeks at least, myself...
  8. I'm in but can't do it until 12th or 13th March....