Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HART - Advanced course 1 (8&9)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by sjestory, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Did levels 8 & 9 on the weekend. Great fun - highly recommended.
    If (like me) you're not prepared to risk practising stoppies or braking into corners on your own bike, go and try it on theirs. A few poeple dropped their bikes but no probs. Just bang em straight and away you go :grin:

2. Its good to know that these are running.
    I haven't done one for a couple of years now.
  3. I'd personally recommend that anyone who wants to do 8&9 would be better off doing 6&7 again - because you don't have to go to calder park, you get more time doing the exercises, which are almost exactly the same.

I've done both and am thinking of heading back for another crack at 6&7 when Cheng gets round to doing hers. Great course.
  4. nice

LOZ how much was it???i would be up for a this
  5. I think it's about 2 hunjy.... Although at the HART ride for life day in a couple months' time, you can get half-price intermediate courses (at least they were selling them last year). So I'll probably go book myself in again then.
  6. Ooooh that's sounds tempting...