Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Harley's Milwaukee-Eight

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by itchin, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Looks like Harley will have a new 8 valve engine to power it's touring range for 2017.
    rightside. leftside.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Looks like Harley will have a new 8 valve engine to under-power it's touring range for 2017.

Fixed that for you ;-)
    • Funny Funny x 5
  3. Errr, why is the reflection of the guy in the top picture all pixelated out... what was he really doing? ;)
  4. erm its not a bloke
    its the owners prefered ride
    an APRILIA
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. Failed attempt at photo shopping hair? :whistle:
  6. This site is so unfriendly to HDs. Can't you trolls leave the cruiser forum at least alone?

Anyway, the reflection is blurred because this is an unofficial leak, so the person didn't want themselves identified.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. They should Dump those pushrod dinosaurs and put V rod engines in all of the models
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. so he prefers to fix bikes, rather than ride them?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. oh dear
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 5
  11. People make fun of Ducatis, scooters, cruisers, adv tourers, BMWs, Suzuki riders, Honda riders, you name it.
    We're all here because we like bikes and riding, a bit of fun and poking fun at others and their bikes is just par for the course.

I had a cruiser (not a HD though), maybe more people here would ride a HD if they weren't so expensive, the site is slanted towards beginners and learners, until recently there was no LAMs HD and the prices tend to make them out of reach for many riders on a budget. Maybe some of the fun poking is out of jealousy, or not ;-)
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. [QUOTE="pwbike, post: 3027620, member: 38152"

I had a cruiser (not a HD though),

your of my xmas list
    • Funny Funny x 4
  13. You're, not your, so that's you off my Xmas list too ;-)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I'll have to admit... sometimes... I'm just a little teeny weeny bit cruiser-curious...
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Not that there is anything wrong with that :whistle:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. speak for your self
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. You're right......
  18. Throwing up???
    • Funny Funny x 4
  19. Ahh, spotted it! I was thinking WTF? :LOL:
    • Funny Funny x 2