Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Harley vs. vacuum cleaner

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Roarin, May 24, 2006.

1. Whats the difference between a Harley & a vacuum cleaner?

The position of the dirt bag :LOL: :LOL:

2. Lol... i thought you were going to ask which sucked more?
  3. You know why Harley's aren't allowed on freeways, don't you?

Haven't you seen the big signs that say "No bicycles, animals, agricultural machinery...". :LOL:
  4. hmmm. thats what i get everytime i turn up at a run.

'hey buddy, wheres ya slasher!' :roll: :grin:
  5. Harleys, Harleys, Harleys .........

What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?
    The Harley has room for two dirtbags on board.

Why do Harley owners have tassels on their handlebars and clothing?
    To be able to tell if they're moving or not !

How is a Harley Davidson like an old dog?
    They both like to ride in the back of pickup trucks.

What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and an old dog?
    The dog can get in the back of the pickup by itself.

How is a Harley Davidson like an old dog?
    If you leave them alone long enough, they'll both mark their territory.
  6. Bravo :LOL: I lolled :grin:
  7. While I understand the humour posted here I think you should be aware that several Netriders do ride Harley's.

It's funny how one seldom hears Harley riders making jokes about non Harleys.

It's only normally Jap bike riders who feel the need to belittle another persons mode of two wheeled transport.

Must feel inferior I guess.
  8. It's just a bit of clean fun. It's no different to jap bike riders having: Plastic Fantastic, pocket rocket, racer boy etc jibes

or BMW riders, getting the old, grumpy, slow type jokes

or Ducati riders getting the Latte, Poser, Stuck up, rattly clutch type of jokes made.

It's all light hearted fun.
  9. But it's always Harley's that Jap riders feel the need to slag off, why is that I wonder?

Harley jokes are so "old".

It's noticeable that people who slag off Harley's have never ridden or owned one anyway.

Quite boring really.
  10. Spot on there mate..... :wink:
  11. Took five posts before it went sour - ahh well...

I've heard it both ways for a long time. All good fun - and whilst I've not owned a Harley, I've been fortunate enough to have a ride on more than one and not just around the block. A visit to a Harley forum would probably churn out anti-Jap gags to match.
  12. Seriously guys have a laugh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    I've done my fair share of laughing at jap bike jokes, its all in good fun. These old jokes need to be shaken out every now and then :cheeky:
  13. I find Ducatis cop a lot more jokes.
    At the same time they are saying they love the bike, its all good fun.
  14. Easy target? :p :LOL:
  15. You are both right. there is no difference between a Harley and vacuum cleaner.
  16. geeze guys calm down... its just a joke!

how bout this classy one

On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together. One day, the two were playing when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink. Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.

Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley.

Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him. After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: best buddies, best pals. A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.

Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his "thing" and he would then lift him out of the pit. The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story?

When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks.
  17. :rofl: Your killing me here!!!
  18. I love that 1 es.
    When i first saw it on here i had to email it to sher, we both loled so hard.
    It was a while ago though, not that that matters. It is as funny now and will allways be. :rofl:
  19. Geez, you'd think Harley Riders would have a slightly thicker hide..

Folks, this the jokes & humour forum. If you can't take a joke, take a walk over to the 'Harley & Scooter Riders Persecution' forum. At least there someone will be interested in your rubbishy cry-baby antics.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: