Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Harley Racing Crash

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Chef, Dec 17, 2006.

1. check this out

Do they overdo the commentary or what?
    Two broken bones for the whole shebang, but the voice over guy
    sounds like he's narrating judgement day.
    Anywho, two lucky boys came out of this one.

Cheers Scheff
  2. i juts liek teh way the bikes snap in half.. and one rider rides stright between two flying halves!
  3. This is why I love watching those american police chase shows. A laugh a minute. Cops drive like dickheads, and they're labeled heros. Bad guy out dirves the cops, and he's a very lucky moron. American are so full of themselves. :roll: Gotta love it though. :LOL:
  4. I love it when they sound surprised when the pursued vehicle drives fast.
    It's a 'getaway', the whole idea is to....um, you know, 'get'......further 'away'.
    Then they cut to the next clip, and its someone out for a cruise with 50+ cop cars in slow pursuit, and they sound surprised he's not going faster.
    The only conclusion i can draw from that is, there is some kind of set speed limit for pursuits. I wonder if its the same as the regular limits, cos nobody over there seems to know.

5. :shock: confirms my theory that HArdley Ables cannot turn :grin:

Cheers :cool:
  6. they certainly have snap-on (or off) front ends.... :LOL:
  7. :rofl: We have 'clip-ons' and they have 'snap-ons', bloody lego

8. wow those harleys really just fall apart!
  9. The headstemms on those things seem prety damned flimsey. you watch GP Bikes flip down the track and no bits come off.

On a more constructive note. did you see the third guy almost cop it as half a bike goes down each side of him from the second instantly disasembled bike.
  10. Ah yes. Those cop chase shows.

What irks me is that the commentators label not just the driver, but everyone else inside the car as well, as automatically being criminals and going to jail, merely for being inside the speeding car.
  11. '

Aint no theory man, they are just big heavy overpriced pieces of ugly non-handling slow arsed shit.

The great thing is that the rider is now riding for suzuki, even he knew it was a shitbox.
  12. Have NEVER seen front ends let go like that before :shock:

--[I don't mean the tyre on the track... I mean the friggin forks :eek: ]--
  13. I could mention names like Roberts Sr and Jr), Rainey, Shobert, and Hayden are a few that are associated with this genre of racing, but I think it would probably get in the way of the Harley flaming :p
  14. it is proven that those who flame harleys are, ermmm, inadequate
    well, at least i think i read that somewhere.

horses for courses i think....