Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Harley Nitrous!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by RiceRocket, Nov 21, 2004.

1. We have all seen the fast and the furious and alot of us have played need for speed underground or midnight club. Where am i going with this u ask? well uve got nitrous oxide in cars....now its in bikes aswell. "Nos" Ltd have created a nitrous oxide system for harely davidsons! dont belive me check out the link below! In the picture look at the owners manual. It says motocycle! crazy stuff

I think u would have to be mental to shoot a canister of nitrous oxide into ur fuel, the bike would practicaly fly!!!

what do u guys all think?

2. So what the Hardley Able would go from 60Hp to 90 Hp :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Seems silly just to put NOS into a Harley to make it erform liek a sports bike .. just get a sports bike in the first place :)
  4. Hey Jason your anti Harley stand is starting to sound like BS, then what the hell is a Buell. So with a little know how, are you saying one can not make a harley go, stop, and handle, shit I wish I still the Sweet Painted Lady 80fxwg, just to whip your butt thru the spur. :p