Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hard to find service like this these days

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by fitryder, Jun 7, 2007.

1. So some f***ing idiot knocked my bike over the other day in the downstairs parking lot at work and because i park it near these supports it hit the screen and cracked it!

big crack to, like ARGH!

Anyway, i dont know of any wreckers so i searched for a few on the net, got recommended a few and so i started to inquire

Got about 2 emails back from 6 with pretty avg prices and shipping....

Until i got a call! A call from Jay at Sydney Motorcycle Wreckers and Workshop at Alexandria.

Anyway, had a nice chat, a laugh and got a new tinted screen delivered for $130.

Not only that but he gave me his number, any dramas, brake downs, need another part, what ever, give him a buzz.

This guy is a champ!

Its good to know that there is still good people out there looking out for one another!

I'm sure there is something in the T&C about posting sites but this guy deserves a spill so http://motorcycles.net.au/index.html

Will defo be going back to him in the future!

2. I work just around the corner from them and have been round more than a few times to grab bits and pieces. You should see their parts bins!! "Yeah mate, just go have a rummage and if you find anything we'll work out a price..." Champs.

PS You probably should've posted this in the "Business and Service Providers" section, but I'm sure some nice moderator will move it for you soon...
  3. Bought my bike from him :)

I'd give them more of my money if they were a bit closer to home...