Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hard to find manual -I found it!

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Jimboss, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Hi netriders I finally found the pdf manual for my bike - after months and months of searching the internet and forums - check out http://manuals.magnamaniac.com - theres an excel sheet there with the list of the bikes. The blokes name is Chris from the Netherlands.

2. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  3. Did you go look at the bottom of the spreadsheet? There was a different workbook page for each different manufacturer...
  4. Ahhh well, nothing there for me folks, lots of Dukes, even rare ones, but alas not mine. I suppose that'll teach me not to buy a bike that's as rare as a bogan ballet dancer, won't it........ :cry:
  5. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Same story for me, I reckon there is a conspiracy against SRX250's...
  6. Sorry to hear you guys had no luck - Magnamaniac was telling me that he is pretty sure he has 90% of the PDF manuals available on the net - if not he wants it. I'll keep a look out for you if I see anything for your bikes.
  7. Can anyone tell me if ZXR600A / GPZ600 1985 model is on there and do you have to pay for them?

Damn proxy at work blocks it for me :(
  8. Hi Instigator - this bloke only really wants to swap manuals - but if nothing to swap[ will except a donation?? -I didnt have anything to swap but I gave him 5pd - Bloody Honda wanted over 150 Australian.
  9. its there - obviosly under the Kawasaki sheet
  10. Cheers Jimboss I'll definately be happy making a donation his way because I don't have anything to swap and am only really just getting into bikes.
    Will definately check that out when I get home from work :):):)
  11. shot this guy, chris, an email last night and he responded promptly to some questions i had:

"...1. Manual is OEM Honda
    2.a sample is included
    4. As mentioned in the website, I prefer to trade the manuals for others which I do not have yet, but another option is a small donation/payment to my paypal account... I'll send you the manual as soon as I received the donation. There is no fixed price, Just transfer what's a fair amount in your opinion..."

i'm looking for the cb900 hornet 2003 manual and from the sample he sent it looks the goods:)

what's a fair amount to "donate"?
  12. Well, it's a manual thats going to help you... how much is that worth to you? Keep in mind that this guy is helping you out... i'd say that $10-20 is fair in my mind.
  13. Mate i have heaps of manuals on cd.Including the hornet 900..I actually own a 02 model...6 bucks and a cd is on its way..Plus postage :)..cheers