Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Harbhajan - You really are a d**khead

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Dougz, Apr 29, 2008.

1. http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23615130-2882,00.html

Serves the little prick right! :evil: Yet another in the loooong line of misdemeanours from him. It's good to see though that he wasn't slapped on the wrist for a change (excuse the pun)

2. Guess how many of India's nouveau millionaires will queue up out the back to make sure he still gets paid???
  3. Caught red handed (pardon the pun) there was no way he was he was going to weasel out of this one. Karma is a biatch.
  4. I'm still waiting for the inventive Indian defence, because he's such an honest bloke....

Maybe he's just a bit sooky because the team he's captaining is coming last (0-5)!!
  5. Initially I thought it was pretty funny the other guy was standing around on the field crying instead of doing something about it.

then I realised the lack of retaliation much be a cast thing, which is really sad.
  6. actually he's caused much shame in India. everybody is very embarrassed and the finger pointing is starting....
  7. yeah, I have realised this.
    I tried searching for the incident on YouTube last night.
    There seems to be a few posting up with people saying that Shreesanth (sp?) should HTFU because Harbahjan is more senior to him or something. . . . I guess its a cultural thing which is pretty fcuked up ! :?
  8. Yep. Supposedly no longer exists but in reality is still quite active in India
  9. The finger pointing started along time ago, the problem being it was being pointed in any other direction but themselves. It was this little pr!ck that ruined the last series and the BCCI treated him like an angel, much like they did in India before. Lets see what happens...(nothin)