Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy welcome to me

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by veitchy, May 30, 2016.

1. #1 veitchy, May 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
    Hi all. S1000r rider, hoping to link in to other rides happening locally.... in the Illawarra.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Welcome veitchyveitchy, quite a few riders around that area, welcome to NR :cool:
  3. Welcome veitchyveitchy , there's a few fellow Netriders down your way so keep an eye out for NSW rides (y)
  4. gday veitchyveitchy welcome to NR! nice ride you have there. we have a few members down in the Illawarra - hornethornet and icemakericemaker, while Steve VtecSteve Vtec and Brodie440Brodie440 are in the Highlands. I know I've missed mentioning a few but they are the first ones I can remember so shouldn't be hard if you want someone to ride with.
  5. Hey welcome veitchyveitchy from a Wollongongian. As mentioned before keep an eye out on the ride announcements in the area, a bit few and far between at this time of year however.
  6. welcome aboard :)
  7. Hi Veitchy, hornet600 from the old IRA :)
  8. Welcome to NR..

Do you wash you bike with beer?? :)

Awesome bike BTW...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. never heard of the joint
    but welcome anyways
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. come on uncle greguncle greg
    by Austen Tayshus
    We got to the party about two and walked straight out the kitchen to put some booze in the fridge. And you wouldn't believe it, there's Boomer's wife Warra sittin there tryin to Platypus!

Now, I don't like to speak Illawarra, but I was shocked, I mean how much can a Koala bear.

So I grabbed a beer, flashed me Wangarratta and went out and joined the party.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. dude
    that's to stralian even for me
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ahhhh the S1000R jizz machine. Welcome to the group veitchyveitchy
  13. Nice rear veitchyveitchy !! (y)
    Oh, did I say that out loud? :p

Cool shots, good photography. Welcome to the madhouse!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. I'm pretty sure Steve is from Sydney way if I recall !
  15. you may be right, I thought he was in the Highlands - refer to my signature for further information ;)
  16. G day fella.
  17. Welcome to the forum mate
  18. #18 veitchy, May 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
    Cheers all. Plenty of familiar faces from other forums from way way back.
    Look forward to catching you all out and about. Wont let weather hold me back ! Never a bad day for a ride

If u see me out and about come say hi !

Hey mate !!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Welcome mate .
  20. Welcome veitchyveitchy, nice part of the world!