Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

happy valetines day...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by twainharte, Feb 14, 2011.

1. :)

2. Happy Valetines Day?

It's nice to see valets get their own day.:p
  3. Valentino Rossi day? lol wut?
  4. awww didn't know they had such a day. i'm glad they do, the valet guys work hard, bicycle valets included!

There, Holly....fixed !
  5. oh shit. someone help with picture resizing?
  6. Thanks for reminding me - thought my wife was a little quiet this morning.
  7. Wow, Enhance, Enhance, Enhance :)
  8. Haha! It's too late now. You will be paying for that for the next 3-4 months. :D
  9. thanks nickers :p

but seriously though, i hate valentines day. it's so fake and such a waste of money!
  10. My family is involved in Floristry. Just yesterday whilst still in Melbourne, I witnessed members 'gearing up' for yet another HUGE day of sales, mostly..you guessed it - Red Roses !

It is amazing how much money people spend to share their love/emotions on this one day of the year, where Cupid really has everyone 'under his thumb' :)

I was involved in helping out the family (whenever I'm in Melbourne and not riding (thank you very much :) ) for the past 2 years, delivering flowers to all locations Melbourne-wide. Most drop-offs were in the CBD.

A very fond memory was delivering 5 bouquet of Roses (at different times of the day) to one girl in an office of around 10 females. I don't think the others were fond of her when I arrived to deliver the 3rd and onward batch...

Well, she was HOT - was very tempted to leave her a rose or two myself :D
  11. oops!

i guess that's what happens when starting a thread early in the morning...

carry on.

gave this to my SO. might get you out of the doghouse?

Attached Files:

12. Thanks for that - have printed it out and will give it a go - still after 12years of bad or forgotten gifts, I've managed to get the dog house just as I like it.

The trick is to start with poor gifts and/or forget them early in the relationship - then nothing to big is expected later on.