Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy to be here...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Cuttlefish, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Great to find this online community and keep up to date with what's going on in Oz motorcycling.
    I'm on the Sunshine coast, Qld. Enjoyed riding bikes of many different brands, kinds, engine sizes and configurations throughout the years.
    Just traded in my Suzuki SV1000N for a low kms Triumph scrambler so don't mind a contrast.
    Enjoying the elemental nature of the scrambler and the comfortable riding position.
    Usually ride into the hills out from the back of Maroochydore into the hinterland.
    Keen to head down to Phillip island again for the Moto Gp this year.
    Cheers.

2. Welcome to the forum mate.

I hope you enjoy the ride!

3.  Top
  4. Welcome :cool:

5. Welcome to NR...

6. We're all happy to be here. Well except the grumpy ones :p

7. #7 Cuttlefish, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2016
    20150604_090447-001_zpszqmvnbjx.
    My SV 1000N I traded in on the Scrambler.
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Some more...honda Bros 400...here's the before pic.
    9-29-2008%2010-35-48%20PM%203_zpsqisunyql.
    And this is the after... 9-29-2008%2010-35-48%20PM%204_zpsp5irugck.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Welcome to NR:)

9. Welcome Mate!
    Happy that you are happy to be here.
    Will keep an eye out for you when I am out and about! I am out in the Hinterland early most Saturdays.

10. There's a thread going on the Moto gp. Someone from up your way is organising a ride down so have a look for that

11. Oh and welcome to NR

12. It's in the Vic section of the Ride / Event Planner forum

13. G'day Craig,
    I'm always working Sat's.
    Have a stall called Heavenly spring rolls at Eumundi markets so usually ride early Sun morning before the family wake up.
    Also at Marcoola night market just about every Fri night too if you're ever there.

14. G'day Cam,
    Thanks for the heads up. Will check it out.

15. Ill keep an eye out for you. I sometimes park outside the pub in the bike parking and head into Eumundi market for a feed after we go for a ride on Saturdays.
    Im probably going to be at Ocean st markets tomorrow night actually. Do you ever set up there?

16. Wifey and helper are there tomorrow night. Stall is just before the roundabout from the Plaza end.
    I'll set it up and then over to Marcoola and then back to pack it up.
    At Eumundi we are right in the middle of all the food stalls near the main st.
    Have fun at Ocean st.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Welcome to the nut house CuttlefishCuttlefish (love the avatar name btw).

How cool to have another Qlder to the forum :) It seems to be very few of them compared to the southern states. Some amazeballs rides at the back of the sunshine coast hinterland. A wonderland in the sun! daha

18. welcome aboard:)

19. :bag::lock:Just keep it to yourself, will you!LOL

20. #20 Cuttlefish, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Been going for a ride at around 6.30am most Sundays but left a little later today. 7.30am.
    Plenty more bikes out while I did a lap up into the hills for some tight and bumpy curves (sounds like I'm describing something else).
    Was going to say where I went but I'll keep it zipped.
    20160527_134316_zpsupsfv2mz.