Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Pink Angel, Mar 17, 2006.

1. I had thought there would have been at least a couple of members of Irish decent in this forum.

So wishing you all and everyone else as well, A happy St Patricks Day. :beer: :popcorn:
  2. To be sure to be sure, there'll be a couple o pints o the black stuff being drunk tonight... :)
  3. honey, EVERYONE is irish on st paddys day! :cool:
  4. I am Irish, and its part of the Irish constitution to drink and swear, especially on Paddys Day. I will be performing my civic duty with gusto by consuming copious amounts of Guinness on this fine evening!
  5. Got any Irish in ya?....Want some...*ducks* (no doubt that'll be going around tonight) :roll:
  6. Happy St Patrick's Day to you all. :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. Fiddle Dee Dee, Potato!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. My Great Grandfather always believed that how much you drank on St. Pat's day demonstrated how good a Catholic you are. :grin:

Happy St. Pat's day everyone. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :dance:
  9. Top o' the mornin' to yer...
    And the rest of the day to meself!
  10. not me darlz, im fcuking AUSSIE and proud of it! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Why did the Irish man wear 3 condoms?

Ta ber sher, ta be sher, ta be sher!!! :LOL: :LOL: :shock: 8-[

Happy Saint Patricks Day all!!
  12. Thats why Irish men wear 2 condoms. :grin:

EDIT: Damn you Yammy! Beat me to the crap joke
  13. This arrived on friday but I wasn't in to post it.

Happy St Pats Day! Hope you get to enjoy a Guinness (or a joke) at some stage today.

Being Irish Means
    1) You will never play professional basketball.
    2) You swear very well.
    3) At least one of your cousins holds political office.
    4) You think you sing very well.
    5) You have no idea how to make a long story short
    6) You are very good at playing a lot of very bad golf.
    7) There isn't a huge difference between losing your temper and killing someone.
    8) Much of your food was boiled.
    9) You have never hit your head on the ceiling.
    10) You spent a good portion of your childhood kneeling.
    11) You're strangely poetic after a few beers.
    12) You're, therefore, poetic a lot.
    13) You will be punched for no good reason...a lot.
    14) Some punches directed at you are legacies from past generations.
    15) Your sister will punch you because your brother punched her.
    16) Many of your sisters are Catherine, Elizabeth or Mary ... and one is Mary Catherine Elizabeth.
    17) Someone in your family is incredibly cheap. It is more than likely you.
    18) You don't know the words, but that doesn't stop you from singing.
    19) You can't wait for the other guy to stop talking so you can start talking.
    20) "Irish Stew" is the euphemism for "boiled leftovers from the fridge".
    21) You're not nearly as funny as you think you are, but what you lack In talent, you make up for in frequency.
    22) There wasn't a huge difference between your last wake and your last keg party.
    23) You are, or know someone, named "Murph".
    24) If you don't know Murph, then you know Mac, if you don't know Murph or Mac, then you know Sully, and you'll probably also know Sully McMurphy.
    25) You are genetically incapable of keeping a secret.
    26) Your parents were on a first name basis with everyone at the local emergency room.
    27) And last but not least... Being Irish means ... your attention span is so short that--oh, forget it
  14. just wait till St Andrew's day for all us of Scottish heritage.....(single malt.... hmmm)

oh wait we drink all the time not just on 1 day a year!!!
  15. nah thats every Saturday......no my missus doesn't read these forums :twisted: :twisted: