Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Noo Year all youse bastards.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Just a quicky to say I hope all youse clowns have a bewdy bottler of a year in 2008... 07 was a belter, here's hoping next year's even better.

See yez on the road!

2. And a quiet and sedate NEW Year to you and yours, Loz :LOL:.
  3. All the best to you and yours Loz. May sueade go onto bigger and better things.
    you guys even got a free plug on 3AW by Dennis Walter a week ago.

Happy new year to all Netriders may you all stay safe happy and contented.
  4. happy new to all and hope its a great new year
  5. Happy new year everyone, I hope the next year is gonna bring heaps of new and wonderful things! (or loud and sleep depriving in Joel's case, good on ya mate :p ).

This year's been fantastic, I know '08's gonna be even bigger for me.
  6. And to you and yours to Loz
  7. Sadly for the shibbying tonight, we're leaving at about 4 am to drive Brisbane-Sydney. So it'll be a bit more sedate than I'd prefer... but still, HNY to alla ya.
  8. [​IMG]

Happy New Year all, enjoy & stay safe.
  9. Happy New Year to you and the lovely lady too mate..

See you soon rockstar.. :grin:
  10. hope 2008 is good to all youse all

hope its prosperous you all have health and wealth, maybe a new mudderboike and no Crashes in 2008
    ride safe
    keep the rubber side down
    (we lost another rider tonight at Noojee :( RIP )

11. [​IMG]

All the best in 2008 NR plebs. Hope to see most of you out & about on the flip side.. [​IMG]
    & for some; hopefully not.. [​IMG]

Who's to get the honours of first poster in 2008 [​IMG]
  12. I was gonna, but we where out the front watching the fireworks in the city :grin:

While youz all out partying, there was roughly 6 of us registered users online at 12pm 2008, and no, just because we at home,doesnt mean we didnt have lives on NYE.
    After a week camping in the bush with the hippies at Confest, in a consistent 46 degree heat and no running water, electricity or A.C., I must say its very nice to spend a quite NY's at home with my loved 1's.
  13. me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Happy New Year to all! 07 was a great year for me & 08 looks like being even better!

Stay safe everyone, we lost too many last year!
  15. highlight of my new years eve was my brother putting on a Borat mankini & doing a run up the road.

was awesome.
  16. Right back at ya Loz, and ya lovely lady Cheng, and to the rest of us crazies on NR. :)

I like motormouse's (I think it's hers) new year saying: "Don't let your lid skid."

Make it a motto I say. :)
  17. Have a good one, Loz and Cheng, and the rest of yez too.
  18. Happy New Year ya big Goose,

Wishing you and Cheng and your loved ones a fab 2008.

I know mine is going to be a ripper!!!!!!

Hope all my riding buddies (and yet to be buddies) have a wonderful, safe and contented New Year.

Thankyou to all my wonderful friends (you know who you are) who have been there for me and made me laugh when I really needed it.

Every moment is precious - lets make 2008 the best yet :grin: