Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Hour - Special Price on Visor Cleaner till 9:00pm only

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Between 3:00pm and 9:00pm (AEST) today (Tue Jun 14th) Crystal View Visor Cleaner is available for the special price of $3.00 - a saving of $2.00 on the normal price of $5.00

2. Re: ** Happy Hour **

Vic, you're such a card! Monday Jun 14th doesn't happen until 2010 - what's the use-by date on Crystal View? And what will $2.00 be worth by then?
  3. Cheaper to cover with damp kitchen roll, leave for a few minutes - and wipe.

Unless of course, you're out on a ride, in which case the above is not practical & this is a good deal.

Ignore me, I'm rambling...
  4. Blame HIM--------------> He's the one that did it, I just CUT & PASTE :)

5. Dude, I know I'm really shit at maths, but you're a complete shocker....

That's actually 6 hours you know :p
  6. Would you preferred that I called it;

***Happy 5 Hours and 47 Minutes*** ?????????????
  7. Typical malakabiatch :p:p:p
  8. Re: ** Happy Hour **

Little more than an hour remaining .. make sure you don't miss out on the bargain :)
  9. Gee, that's great - does it apply to the bottle I ordered and paid for a couple of weeks back but haven't received yet?!!! :D
  10. Nope :p
    But I just up your promo cards on the order for an extra 50 instead :wink:

We're still waiting on our supplier order to arrive with the neckwarmers, hence why you haven't got your order yet .. we should have it within the next couple of weeks.
  11. No problem, thanks Jason!
  12. Bugger missed out by 25 mins

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Just to add to the mix, I use the stuff they sell at Electronic Boutique (computer games store) to clean monitors and LCD screens on my visor, and it works really well.
  14. We can make exceptions for you Bob, I mean someone has to right???