Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Father's Day

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Black Magic, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Hope all of the Dad's on the forum have a great day today!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

starburst_multicolor.

2. Why thank you Wendy. My lovely children are bunging on a BBQ lunch for me when I get back from my preaching appointment in Goulburn today. It's a joy being a Dad!

3. Thanks. Going to be a good day, I have my kids with me this weekend :grin: , and my mum and dad are coming over from Inverloch for a BBQ. :grin:

4. Thanks but..........

It's hardly general discussion :p

5. Yes sir! :roll:

Early morning blunder- move it where you will...... :wink:

6. Hooray for Father's Day! I'm going for a ride with my father in law today, with the rest of the family meeting us for lunch. My dad OTOH is in Surfers with his mates for Bike Week (lucky sod).

7. Thanks - have to work all day today until 9pm, my kids are with my ex, and their call to me this morning to wish me happy fathers day was interrupted and ended a minute into the call when my ex's brother rang her on call waiting and apparently his call to her is far more important than my kids getting to speak to me :roll: :evil:

Ah well...and just look at the lovely sunshine outside too... *sigh*

A joyous day for me :rofl: No, I don't sound bitter at all :LOL:

8. I had both boys jump into our bed (littlest one clutching his bottle) while I was given some pretty nifty pressies: Stanley FuBar, golf putting kit (that dismantles - can take to office), 3 books on 1st world war stuff, chocolate and some great cards.
    Was a great day - great to be a dad :LOL: