Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Fathers' Day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Sep 3, 2006.

1. To all the dads.
    To those with children at home, I hope they spoil you
    To those whose children have left home, I hope they visit, or at least call
    To those whose children are 'lost' to them, I hope today brings some joy
    And to those whose chidlren have been taken by accident or illness, I hope God gives you some sweet memories to savour today

Happy Day to all the fathers.....

2. Seconded!

Oh BTW sorry to all the other Dads, it's official I am the best Dad in the world, it's true I even got a card this morning that said so. Mmmm pancakes in bed. I think we should make this whole Fathers Day idea a weekly event.

Have a great day everybody.
  3. + a coupla gazillion from me.

Well done Paul.

Enjoy your children fellow fathers, they are the greatest gift you'll ever get, and the greatest gift you'll ever give.

RIP Dave
  4. To those no longer with us, rest in peace. Your memory lives on.
  5. I got a card with a FART in it , does that make me special :?: :?:

:cool: :cool: :cool:
  6. Brekky at Sizzler, presents and lots of hugs... and it really is just a joy and a privilege being their father.
  7. Good reminder guys, i better give him a call eh
  8. Happy Fathers day to all the Dads, Step Dads, Fathers In Law, and Grandads on the forums.
    Anyone can be a Father, only a special person can be called Dad. :)

RIP to my Dad :(
  9. Happy Fathers day to all the Daddies out there! May your day be stress free, the weather sensational and roads idiot free! :p
  10. To my grandad, whom I never had the pleasure of meeting: Happy Father's day.