Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Father's Day!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Bond Girl, Sep 4, 2005.

1. To all of you who qualify even if you don't know it! lol! Hope it's a gr8 day for you!

2. Why thank you, kind lady!

3. lol got my prescent... a hand print in plaster... being a father is the best!!

4. Thank you very much.
    It's raing here so I guess I won't be able to go on a celebratory ride, but...

5. It is, and being a grandfather is even better.

I guess a hand print in plaster is better than a hand IN plaster too!!!

6. A jeweller's screwdriver set and a punnet of tomato seedlings - just the thing!

And a "have a good one" with added enzymes to all the NCP dads who won't be seeing the kids today (don't forget - http://www.dadsindistress.asn.au/ ), and to all the mums who are doing double-duty today being dad as well as mum.

7. i got a new motor bike for fathers day
    BMW R1100R

8. Sh@t, good score
    How did they wrap it?

9. blue paper and sticky tape

10. You obviously have intelligent children. :p :p

I got 4 dvds of the Pink Panther series.

I also got to go for a ride with my daughter and grandaughter yesterday.

That'll do me. :)

11. yeah raing here too

so we get to watch the wiggles

12. I am getting a new pair of wet-weather gloves for Daddy's Day. I lost one of such out of my Ventura bag last week, and now, of course, it rained yesterday on the way back from Newcastle. Now there's a new pair of gloves coming, there will be no rain for the foreseeable future!!!

13. AMEN, Chairman, Good thought .

I have done well.

I got a ride to Newcastle and back yesterday, pancakes for breakfast at my favourite restaurant this morning and a new watch that is solar/light powered and, amongst other things, has a world clock so I can tell what time the Grands Prix and WSBK events are taking place.

Life's good.

Everyone that can be, should be a dad.