Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

happy dance my new bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by matti-san, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Hey just thought I would let everyone know I picked up my new bike yesterday, thats right my new black hyosung GT250. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Had to ride home from Dandenong, well after only a couple of hours riding a CB250 at the bike school I was pretty nervous! Stalled leaving the shop and twice more on the way home. :oops: :oops: Have now done about 200kms on the bike and only got it at 3.00pm yesterday :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

After 15 minutes on the bike getting gears and the braking sorted I was in heaven, why didn't someone tell me it was going to be this much fun years ago.

Well see you on the road :grin:

2. congrats :)

Remeber - shiny side up :D

3. Congrats on your new bike, yeah theres nothin like pickin up a new bike for the first time, i know when i did i couldnt wipe the smile of my face for days. :grin:

4. Well done Matti. I hope to be in your shoes in the very near future. I have my L's course on wednesday and hope to have a bike shortly after that....

Cheers.....

5. awesome, i am riding down your way tomorrow, if yyou see a noisy red hornet wave :)

6. Congratulations!!!

7. Well done matE!!! :grin:

Now you just need to practice, practice and practice some more.

Everyday is a learning curve.
    Hope to see you on some MRA C Class rides :grin:

8. Congrats, mate, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

9. Ditto, Congrats and enjoy

Cheers,
    Patrick

10. Well done mate, got some nice curves down your way....... and the roads ain't bad either, :cool:

will see doing laps of Arthurs Seat in no time.

11. one day on

Well do I sneak out of work a bit earlier and go for a ride? :?

This has been the longest day for a long time, my new shiny bike sitting in the garage calling to me like a siren on the rocks, wait I'm getting poetic must stop, riding is macho!! that's Sylvester Stallone macho not Village People macho :p

Anyway if you see a Black GT250 with a big shiny L on the back around the peninsula that will be me, so stay back as you never know when I will stall it. :LOL: :LOL:

Look forward to seeing a few of you at the Friday coffees when I get the guts up to fully commit and comute all the way into the CBD. :oops:

Kishi is it true that chicks did guys on bikes? :cool:

12. I wish someone had let me in on the secret years earlier..

At least your riding now.. Enjoy your new ride..

Make sure you keep her nice and shiny!

13. Well done! You'll love it forever. And yes, chicks love bikes. Especially if their parents always told them to avoid them. :wink:

14. Congrats Matti, (Mt Martha neighbour), well done ... enjoy your new toy!!!

There's so many nice roads to ride down here on the Peninsula, have fun finding 'em all :grin:

15. Birdrock - where to ride down here? I am going on Saturday and was thinking of riding to Sorrento or something, but where else?

Any of you Mt Martha noobs wanna meet up someehere? Maybe mt Martha shops at the beech and ride down together? Any time except early (i am working) suits me.

I am a noobs and stuck to the speed limit and road rules, so if you are also new it could be fun?

16. Congratulations :)

When do we get to see some pics of the new addition to your family?

17. congrats
    nothing like a new bike
    have to pick mine up on sat, just had its 6000km service only been 10 weeks :p
    might come down your way if you are interested to go for a ride pm me
    and just because it hasnt cooled down yet is no excuse not to go for a ride

18. Here's another thing maybe no-one has told you.
    <whispers> it gets even better <whispers>

19. well done mate
    that was my first bike as well though i had a muffler and it sound like a duke.... sorta.... :grin:
    and they are good and reliable and also very good on fuel lol
    congrates and like gegvasco said
    it only gets better..... wait till u get a bigger bike with more power
    maybe i shouldnt of said that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good luck and have fun