Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthdays to

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Aug 4, 2008.

1. iffracem, in sunny Qld, have a great day, JJ

and Farimir in Sydney :)
  2. I don't think that either of them come here anymore.
  3. JJ moved from Hobart to Queensland and is working as an IT geek at a Lutheran School. He frequents a couple of other places, but does browse here occasionally. He also rings me on MY birthday, but sadly I've lost HIS number :(.
  4. #4 Faramir, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    Thank you Hornet. I do visit Netrider but I have not posted for a while.

Oh, I had eye surgery on Tues, the day after Mon 4/Aug. I find it hard to read computer screens. There's no way I can read all of the posts and reply to many of them. I have not rode my bike since Sunday. I only did a very VERY short ride because my right eye were killing.

I'm more of a Netrider lurker now. Sometimes a post is interesting to me but most times I read it and that's it.

I might give riding another go tomorrow? maybe just around my neighbourhood. My riding has been declining for the past two months. I feel crap cos my riding skills could be decreasing and I'm forced to be a enviromental vandal by using my car whenever I need to travel somewhere, eg hospital for check ups.

When this eye problem is all over, I'm definitely going to test ride a few bikes:
    Suzuki sv650
    Kawa z750
    Kawa ef-6n
    maybe Aprilia Shiver 750