Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Typhoon

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Since MG has us on a nostalic bent, Andrew joined Netrider in late 2005 as a new/old rider on a LAMS Kawa 650. He was living in the west of Lake Macquarie then, and met up with a few of us on a ride to Morriset not long after that.

Since moving to Wamboin (near Canberra) not long after, Andrew has moved up to a bigger bike; a GTR 1000 Kawa, and done some long trips on it.

Andrew is a good friend and I value his company, and respect his opinions.

Have a great day, mate!!!

2. Thanks Paul!
    Nice to know someone cares! :rofl:
    Hope to catch up with you at some stage in the new year, am between jobs at the moment (and loving it), so may take a day trip to teh gong.

Regards, Andrew.

3. happy birthday mate!
    go nuts riding in that ghost town, whilst they are all down here :evil: :LOL:
    i will not go out of my house :shock:

4. Happy Birthday Andrew. ...a Volvo driver. :p

5. Happy Birthday Typhoon :beer: :birthday: :beer:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

6. happy bday andrew, heres to many more :beer:

7. Happy bday mate :D

8. Heh, I actually spent four day in Moruya, bloody hate coming down here for xmas, not only the crowds and insane drivers, but the bloody rellos. :evil:
    Can't wait to get back to Canberra, and hopefully my water pump for the GTR will have arrived.....I am mising riding that bike at the moment!
    The little Z is a nice bike, but it's no GTR!
    Thanks all for the birthday wishes!

Regards, Andrew.

9. Happy Birthday Andrew.
    You're a champ.

Put some of that GTR lagging around the cake, what with all the heat from all those candles. :LOL:

Cheers,
    Mate.

10. Happy birthday Andrew! So you have the day off then? Hope you manage to get some time to play :)