Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Stewy!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Flipper, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Happy birthday Stewy!! I bet you never thought you would be spending the big three oh over in India. I hope they have nice cakes over there. Oh and Lenna and I organised a HUGE party for you this Saturday night. Sorry you can't make it but we will have to take a rain check when you get back xox

2. All the best big fella ;)

Happy Birthday!!
  3. happy birthday mate :)
  4. :birthday: Stewy Have to have a multi party when you guys get back
  5. Happy birthday to a Netrider with a huge heart!!! All the best for your special day, mate :).
  6. Happy Birthday Stewy!

Hope you have a GREAT day
  8. Yeah avagoodun ugly. :grin:
  9. Happy Birthday Lovely!

See you soon! xoxo
  10. cheers guys, yep never thought i would spend my 30th overseas and in a place where it's bloody hard and expense to get a bloody beer :shock: don't worry it will give me a better reason to knock a few back with you clowns and spin some shit......and boy do i have some stories (that i am sure will sound great over a beer or two)

Cheers see ya all in about 2 weeks :beer:
  11. Happy Birthday Stewy!
    Luv Jadey & Azz :dance:
  12. Happy Birthday!! :grin:
  13. happy birthday!
  14. Yay Stewy. Hope it was great.
  15. happy birthday mate :grin: hope it was a goodun!
  16. yes sir, it was another good birthday bonk, damn i need a birthday every few days i reckon :LOL:

cheers guys
  17. Happy bollywood birthday stewy :birthday:
  18. Old bahstad :grin: You and the Chengstar huh :-k yep, I can see the parallels, she ride faster than you :LOL: