Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy birthday smee

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Have a wonderul, happy birthday, smee :).

2. 43 !! :LOL: :rofl: :nopity:

:birthday: :beer:
  3. Have a good one smee. :wink:
  4. Na ta ekatostisies kologere :LOL:
  5. hope it's a fab one for you smee :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
  6. Yeah.. what he said!! I think? minus the goats!

Happy Birthday! :grin:
  7. A definite birthday worthy of birthday bashings!

Happy Birthday Smee. :)
  8. [​IMG]
    Have a great day, Smee!
  9. The weather gods are certainly shinning today for you Smee - all the best :)
  10. Happy birthday smee :)
  11. happy birthday smee!
  12. 43?!? :shock: so, you remember black & white tv??

hope you are having a good one smee! :beer:
  13. I remember black and white tv fondly and the mighty Black and White won for me today so all round a fantastic birthday!!! :grin:

Thanks everyone! Getting over the throat surgery was a huge effort with lots of pain and suffering but now that 90% of the pain is gone I'm starting to feel like a spring chicken again not an old boiler.
  14. so, you are going to nail a few ice cold throat-soothing ales then i presume? the warnings on the antibiotics & analgesics are only advisory, not regulatory :rofl: if not 'sokay, i had your share....old fart! :LOL:
  15. you're welcome to them, alcomohol is out for another month at least to prevent any residual bleeding.
    I've lost 4 kilos so it's been goodly
    down from 86 to a more managable 82 and dropped a waist size back to size 34 jeans :)
    Good thing is the appetite is also behaving and I'm happier with smaller portions, probably cos i chew my food to almost nothing in order to swallow it :LOL: