Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Slyfox

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Have a great 24th birthday today :)

2. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, looks like a good day for a birthday ride :grin: :grin:

3. :birthday:
    Have a gooden.

4. :birthday:

Have a great day.

5. Best birthday wishes for the coming year

:birthday:

6. Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great day!

Greg

7. :birthday:
    Hope you have a great day :)

8. :birthday:

Have a good one. Go out and enjoy a birthday ride.

:grin:

9. Hope you enjoy your day

10. Yep - get out there and enjoy it! Happy birthday :)

11. [IMG:69:65:e0026727af]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/bdaycake1.gif[/img:e0026727af] Happy Birthday

12. happy birthday sly
    go take that sexy blue beast out for a birthday blast
    have a good day

13. [IMG:::ef59be1482]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/caz3064/emoticons/happybday3.gif[/img:ef59be1482]

14. thanks heaps guys! i was quite amazed and pleased when i logged on and found this thread, you guys rock. :dance:

amusingly my girlfriend has completely forgotten it's my birthday! i thought only men forgot important dates? i bought her a cool navman gps unit for her 21st present on her last birthday so she's digging herself into quite a hole ehh. :rofl:

my dad is taking clients to see billy joel live this evening and he had a spare ticket which i've scored, i love classic music over today's rubbish so it will be a big thrill (when i was a kid we used to sing 'we didn't start the fire' in the playground, finally a chance to hear it live from the man!) $349 platinum ticket as well, should be a good seat! :grin:

thanks again guys. :)

15. happy birthday ya old fart

16. Happy b'day andrew :)

I am sooooooo jealous about the concert ticket

17. oops. a belated happy birthday slyfox. hope it's been fab so far and you have an awesome night tonight. lotsaluv, c x

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: