Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Scumbag

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mouth, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Have a good one Brian :) ... enjoy it while you can, for next years the big one :LOL:

Hopefully your having a day off work and are out riding. If not, lets all ring Moto One service and give him hard time, with lots of anonymous hard questions :twisted: :twisted: :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What pressie's did you get? Power invertor to run the mini Lavazza in the topbox? :LOL:

Hope you have a great day.
  2. I thought the tradition was that Motorcycle Service Managers had to give gifts rather than receive them.

Have a good one!!
  3. Happy birthday!
  4. Happy Birthday Brian. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

May the coffee be glorious :!:
  5. Why thankyou for the kind wishes, I received nothing coffee wise for a gift but I did get a gift voucher for

6. Go Brian, go Brian.
    Have a good one.
  7. Apologies for any misunderstanding. There is no gift of coffee. I should have said "your" coffee. (Don't mind me; I've lost it. When I close my eyes, all I see is Zegna models. :LOL: )

Have a great day.
  8. Hey Scummy, have an awesome day and hope you gets lots of lovin and pressies :p
    I take it you won't be at coffee tonight ;)
  9. Great birthday present Scumbag :grin:

Have a great one.
  10. :) :) :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHITHEAD :) :) :)
  11. What a great present!

Happy birthday mate, and many more of 'em!
  12. Happy Birthday buddy :grin:

Hope you have a great one today :!: :!:

I can imagine the look on your face now..WHAT do ya mean no coffee :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:twisted:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Happy b'day scumbag.
    Have a gr8 one.
  14. Yo have a great birthday! :)
  15. HHHUUUUGGEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCUMBAG (and oh, that reminds me to call m'dad too 'cos it's also his birthday today).

may the year be full of drinking all the coffee you like, riding your favourite roads and tracks and laughing louder and more often than you've ever laughed (god help us all :LOL: )

have fun mate :wink: :p :grin:
  16. Happy birthday Scumbag!!

Have a great day! :wink:

:grin: :grin:
  17. Happy Birthday Brian :)
  18. Happy birthday Scumbag!!
  19. Happy Birthday Brian,

Hope you get lots of cool pressies :grin:
  20. Yeah, Brian , let me add my congrats and best wishes to a fast-growing list (isn't it nice to be loved?)