Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Sarz

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Whippet, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Happy Birthday sweet (but oh so naughty) Sarz

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Hope you celebrate in style.

And may you be sore in all the wrong places for all the right reasons :wink:
  2. Yeah, have a bloody ripper birthday....or something.
  3. Sarz, Rog's online play mate, hope you have a truly sinful birthday! [​IMG][​IMG]
  4. :birthday: Sarz, hope you have a fantastic day today, enjoy getting your hole filled tonight :demon:

with cake of course! :rofl:

cheers, Shaun n Kate.xxx.
  5. Yay!!! Love Ya Sarz. Can't wait to shoot you!
  6. Happy Birthday Sarz, i think all the posts before have said it all.

Haveagoodone :beer:
  7. Happy birthday Sara! We've all chipped in and got you a couple of presents. So here ya go! Enjoy :p Have a wonderful day :grin:

8. LOL @ all of you! Just after 9am and the birthday wishes are already dirty! Love it! cheers guys
  9. Hope you cop a root. Avagoodun.
  10. I see what you're getting at Jen.

I have a camera.

11. :birthday: Sarz, pull a mono, naked of coarse :LOL:
  12. Happy birthday Sarz.
    The night time street sweepers in Lakes send their best wishes too :wink:
  13. Hey Sarz, how are ya? Although I practically dissapeared for about a year, I am now out of hiding... I was going to pm you but bc I had to restart my account here, I have to write 7 posts first!

Due to unfortunate circumstances my bike mostly gathered dust over the past year... though I have just gotten it running again so I'm getting back into it!

Anywho hope you are well... oh, and Happy Birthday!

14. Lauren!! Wow, blast from the past!! will PM you
  15. Happy birthday Sarz. :)
  16. Happy Birthday Sarz. If you need to air out your birthday suit, shout out. :wink:
  17. Happy Birthday Sarz. Hope it was a great day.