Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Ricecooker

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MVrog, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Hope you have a good one Mel. Take the day off work, and take the Kwaka for a bloody good thrash.

2. But then I'd miss out on the cake! :LOL:

Jimmy will be getting a good flogging Saturday morning, don't you worry :wink:

Thanks Rog :grin:
  3. Poor bloody Jimmy. I guess you will go for a ride after that then.
  4. happy birthday mel :grin:
  5. :birthday: hope you have a great day
  6. Happy Birthday Mel! Hope you have a great day and have a blast this wknd! :grin:
  7. Happy Birthday Mel, see you on Saturday for some Liver flogging.
  8. happy bday, its tomorrow isn't it?

personally i think jimmy copped enough of a flogging over the weekend :LOL:
  9. Happy Birthday Mel have a great day tomorrow and best wishes for this year and nice and early to bed but you already do that

:roses: :roses: :roses:
    Cheers Bryan
  10. :LOL: Jimmy likes a good flogging I think :grin: will see how much he can take!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Goodonya Bryan!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but goddamn it I was smashed! Biggest Cadbury there ever was!
  11. actually i think jimmy likes it when you find 5th and then 6th gears on the highway :LOL:
  12. Avagoodun Mel! :)
  13. Have a great birthday Mel
  14. have a great day 2morrow
  15. [​IMG]

Have a great one Mel! :grin:
  16. Happy Birthday Mel :).
  17. Happy birthday Mel. :grin:
  18. Have a great one!

You choose cake over a ride?!
  19. Have a top day girlfriend
  20. :LOL: not usually... but I have had too many "sickies" to go riding lately :oops: and as I've got a week off for the supers I'd be pushing it to get today off work :cry: the cake is just a consolation!

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone! :grin: