Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Revken

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Flipper, Nov 6, 2006.

1. To our resident Reverend
    :birthday: Ken
    Hope you have a wonderful day :grin:

2. Happy birthday, unless of course you are a jehovah's witness!

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< then \:D/ \:D/

P.S. Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays
  3. :birthday: Revken
  4. thanks dudes, been a shit of a day, gf in hospital, other crap happening, so Im gonna try it again on saturday. lol. cheers. revken
  5. Well aren't you a nice type, Ken, you don't post here for ages so I don't post a usual Happy Birthday and when someone else DOES, you answer it!! :LOL:
    Is this some sort of discrimination or something???
    Have a happy rest of your birthday, mate, God bless you and your's....
  6. Happy birthday Ken for yesterday
    Hope it was a good one.
  7. awww, sorry hornet. been about on the side mostly, lots of stuff happening, marriage breakup, going mad, stuff like that. currently considering whether to be a rev or not. pretty big stuff really.
  8. Hi Kev,

Times like this test you, having been through it [except the Rev bit] all I can say is that you are not alone and keep the faith. For me the faith was in my ability to grow from the experience and the love of my family, what it is for you is for you to work out. :?

Heck I'm giving advice to a rev! :LOL:
  9. hey Ken, read Philippians 1:6, and hang in there, OK???
  10. thanks mate. Im very disillusioned with the institutional church, not with God. considering my options, leaving full time ministry is looking likely, probably some more study if I can afford it, and perhaps start a house church congregation. just have to see what happens, where Im led now. cheers
  11. Stay in touch, I've been down that road and you're welcome to any help I can give