Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Ratbag

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by gsxr1000, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Paul hope you have a great day mate. \:D/ \:D/

Hope all is well and you get all the good stuff today

2. Have a gr8 one & hope you get what you wanted! Hope the boss goes easy on ya!
  3. Yeah, happy birthday, Ratty!!!
  4. Hey Ratty (ya old bugger!!) Happy Happy Birfdy my dear :D:D:D
    I hope you have a fantastic day, I will organise your pressie for Sunday :biker: , oh and of course your coffee tomorrow night :LOL:
    Have a good one Paul and many more to come :D
    Keep dancing ya crazy turtle \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
  5. Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day

6. Ratty...Happee Birthdae mate.
    Let everyone know I was a good boss and let you have today and tomorrow off.
    Hope you find Geoff Taylor's alright...:LOL:
    Happy Riding!
    Might see if I can catch up with you on Sunday, depends what Mrs Nodz is doing...:shock:
  7. Happy birthday ratbag. Anyone with such a cool name deserves to have a good one.
  8. Happy Bithday Paul enjoy your day off
  9. Happy birthday Ratbag, ya big virgin! ;)
  10. Hey mate have a great day off, Happy Birthday
  11. Hav a good one, I would be riding my bike if was my birthday! Day off in such magic weather, what more could you ask for!
  12. Hey, thnx to all 4 your well wishes,
    this is what makes a forum like this worth being in. Lots of friendly people to chat with, share info and socialize with who share the same interest
    ( bikes )

Yes nodz is a good BOSS, gave me a gift voucher to Geoff Taylor's (bike shop ) and 2 days off, making it a 4 day long weekend. HOWZTHAT!

looking forward to my free coffee too Deb :D

may see a few of ya's on Frankys ride on Sunday, should be a nice day and a fun day, all levels of riding skillz welcome. So make it if ya can, you'll luv it.

Franky's ridez rock!

cheers all ratty > older and wiser > and still upright........ there's a bonus
  13. Happy Birthday mate!!

Have a great day.

:D :D
  14. Yo Ratty!! Have a happy birthday and days off (lucky bastard, the weather is looking good out there :p)
    Hope to see you on Sunday :)
  15. Happy Birthday!!!

Have a great day!

:D :D :D
  16. happy birthday paul your a year older and wiser hope you have a great day make that two free coffee's and one hat to go lol lol ill see you on friday
  17. lol,happy birthday ya old fart Pauly! :LOL: Hope ya have a good one bud! :wink: 8)
  18. Hey Paul HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude! \:D/

Wishing you a very happy b'day mr farty :LOL: :D

Have a great one and see you Sunday for some b'day punches. Oh... you won't feel them with your leathers on... We're all gona have to jump in and beat the crap out of you :p

Best wishes from Franky and Kaz 8)
  19. Happy Birthday Ratty :D
  20. You gave him 2 days off for a birthday and you ride a Night Hawk I'm emailing my resume for a job!