Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Raffiki

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by G, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Happy Birthday Raffiki. :D 8)

2. Hey sport, happy birthday..... Now, buy yourself a real bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3. Happy Birthday Neil! :D

...and if I ever catch you "playing" with my dog ever again this will be your last! :twisted: :p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

4. You ain't never gonna live that down... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Enjoy your Day of Aging mate.

6. happy Birthday

another year down.

7. Happy Birthday Raffiki, hope you had a good one and i will see you on Saturday :D

8. Happy Birthday Raffiki!

9. I tend to agree with mitch, happy birthday and time for a decent bike :D

Holy crud, you're only a pup!! I figured youd be atleast in your mid 30's by now :p

10. When someone asked Jack Benny if he was worried about getting older, he replied "No, everybody's doing it!"
    Happy doing what everyone else is doing, sir!

11. hey it may be old but its fast enough for me and you know what they say about guys who buy large capacity bikes hey mitchy baby ;)

mako is one sweet piece of arse baby :D :D :shock: :wink:

thanks kids, planning a bit of a bbq next month so you can bring presents then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

12. Happy Birthday Raffiki!
    Enjoy the day and as much of the year as you can... cause its true what they say, its all downhill from here, but from where im standing its gets better

:LOL: :LOL:

13. Hope you have a good one mate!!!!!!

Keep me posted on the gathering

14. Happy Birthday for yesterday Raffiki, will keep an eye out for the BBQ get together.

15. I can only wonder at how many dog shelters you've been banned from for your perverted ways. You and Troy McClure - sickos!

Will keep an eye out for the BBQ.

16. hey we always use protection... except there was this one time troy and i were in china and he didnt and it wasnt a dog cause the dog was our food... he got this bad cough then everyone who came near him got it and died... i think he learnt his lesson...

17. day late and a dollar short but Happy birthday