Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday QBEE (Alli)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Flipper, Nov 25, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Happy Birthday Alli, hope you have an awesome day chicka. Gotta catch up soon :wink:
  2. :birthday: Alli
    Have a great one.
  3. Congrat's Ms Bee , hope your day is full of awesome !!!!
  4. Happy Birthday!!
  5. Have a great day, Alli.
  6. To one of the nicest ladies in Netrider with one helluva good green thumb ta boot :birthday: Sit back in the cafe, buy yourself a coffee, eat a chocky and go for a ride.

oh btw Alli, just noticed in Bdays, you are not listed officially in NR, WTF? :?
  7. happy birthday alli
  8. Happy Birthday Alli

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Hope you get spoilt rotten :demon:
  9. well i've tried to get on here several times today but the connection keeps dropping out. so, for what's left of the day, a HUUUUUGGGGEE happy birthday!! here's to abundant vegie patches, great riding, limited boss intervention and a sh*tload of fun in the year ahead :grin: hugs, c x
  10. Happy Brithday Alli. ! I didnt see you on your tractor today :wink:

Have a glass of wine or 3...

Kate and Shaun X
  11. Many apologies... we were without the pc yesterday...wishing you a very Happy Belated birthday from GreyBM and me!

12. Aww shucks guys :oops:
    Thanks for the well wishes :grin: got spoilt rotten by the other half and my gorgeous kids naturally :)

I had an extremely busy day at work so didn't have time to smell the roses (literally) nor sit and have a leisurely coffee.
    But I did get out on the bike though after work even only to go to the chiro and back home. Then my wonderful man took me out for a lovely dinner and well hhmm lets just say the rest is history :wink:

movin' no idea why it doesn't recognise me as a NR member, been here for that long I can't remember when I joined lol
  13. Happy b'day 4 yesterday:grin:
    Glad to hear you had a great b'day!!
    You deserve it :)

Luv jadey & azz :p
  14. Happy Belated Ali !!!
    One of the 'nicest' in the nest :)
    She was kind enough to indroduce me to fellow NR's on my FIRST NR ride, after seeing the 'lost' look on my face :LOL:
    Thank You
    Good on your Man for spoiling you to a lovely dinner .. shortly followed by a 'history' lesson ? :p