Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Ozyoda

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Nov 21, 2012.

1. ... guru of Homebush and all-round top bloke!!!

Have a great day, I hope the Sunday crew mark the day with some appropriate celebration too :)
  2. #2 alexanderino, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    Happy birthday, OzYoda! Here's to one of the most selfless NetRiders whose generosity has benefited many others — may you many more to come :)

21-bike wheelie salute? :D
  3. Best wishes to you on your birthday OzYoda !
    May your stubby holder be catered for, your wine glass pouring out the sides and your frivolous grin from ear to ear.

4. Thanks guys.
    Its been a good day with my daughter skyping in (she's in Ecuador) and a very good family lunch at Parramatta overlooking the river. Now I've just got to work off all those extra calories I picked up today :eek:
  5. Happy Birthday!
  6. Indeed, happy bday :)
  7. Happy birthday OzYoda (a l'il late)

8. apologies for the lateness of this Chris, but i hope you had a fab day .... :)
  9. Thanks all.

Tweets, yes I most certainly did. On some hols at the moment (yard work and misc this week), heading out to Dubbo next week. Unfortunately with the Missus not riding anymore we're caging it which is a disappointment .. it would've been a good ride .. but we should have a good time anyway.
  10. fark

happy bday champ
  11. .... Sorry to hear that the OH is no longer riding :( Hope the rest of the family are still supporters. ;). Scott and I popped into Homebush a while back to say g'day, but of course.... It was a day you were elsewhere!!.... Duh!! :)