Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday Livingstonest

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hornet, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Have a great birthday in Newcastle today :grin:

2. Geez i didn't expect that....

I joined netrider to just learn more about biking but since then i've found the people on this site very informative, funny, outspoken, passionate and just bloody great people.

Yeap, gonna take it easy at work today....don't you love the aussie work ethic! haha

Thanks very much Paul..... nice guy! :)
  3. Happy birthday mate. :grin:
  4. The ER-5 is going great.

Mate, you're gonna have a hard time letting go. I was nearly in tears when I said goodbye to my CB. But then, we'd been going out for many, many years, so that's understandable. Eventually I just had to give her one last kiss on the tank and ride off on the kwacka.

Good luck with finding an upgrade. You won't know yourself on a bigger bike. Make sure you get heaps more for the CB than the current bid though. It's worth considerably more. :)
  5. Yeah its an honest bike, i like the parallel twin rumble.....riders of other bikes are laughing now but yeah i've had alotta good times on the cb....

Bigger bike....hmmm...can't wait......i just don't wanna be blown around by the wind like i was on the cb! haha

I got it for $3800 which i was pleased with at the time since i had nobody to check out bikes for me i had to get it at the dealers. Unfortunately i did drop it which i gotta accept take $ off of it. I've listed it on bikesales and everybody offered $3000 for it that's all so i thought what the hell bid amongst yourselves!

I'm gonna get this cbr250 but the guys gonna get rego for me and make it road worthy by putting new rotors on it......i think its good price for what appears to be clean bike so i'm cutting my losses on the cb

6. Yeah, happy birthday dude! Beware that bidder, I had issues with someone who kept their history private like that.....

Regards, Andrew.
  7. Says now that the item has been withdrawn from sale....

"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale "
  8. Happy birthday mate .

Your like me i always buy my self good presents .
    Enjoy the new bike, see you went you get down here.
  9. Happy birthday to you...
  10. Happy Birthday

Hope you're having a great day :grin:
  11. Happy birthday livingstonest :) Hope you have a great day