Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Happy Birthday LiLED

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by QueenAnkly, Apr 25, 2007.

1. :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYFRIEND :grin:
    Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday LiLEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, Happy Birthday tooooooo Youuuuuuuu!!! :LOL: :beer:

I know you'll have a fantastic 22nd birthday (on the 26th) ......How?...... I'm gonna make sure of it thats how.....hehehe :wink: So I hope you enjoy everything I've got planned for you :bannanabutt:

Oh and did I mention I Love You.... Lots and Lots and Lots more, no matter what.... MWAH xxxxooooxxxoooxoxxxoxoxoooxxxxoxoxoxoooxox

Have a great day baby.................May even let you ride me, I mean my EVE :biker:

2. Hey my man

Happy Birthday , wish you were down here with us but under stand you are getting a better deal up there .(Colleen put him down you bad girl)

Hope you are having a great day nman , I will give you a huge kiss when you get back (dont break him on me Colleen).

See you when you get in .

Bren

3. Have a good one Ed.

4. Happy Happy Birthday To You, Happy Happy Birthday To You, Happy Happy Birthday Dear EEd Happy Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuuuu!!!

Hip Hip Hooraaay, Hip Hip Hooraaay!!!! :birthday:

Without a doubt we know your havin a great Birthday with your fantastic woman.. See ya when you get back dude!! :grin:

5. Our little man is growing up so fast !!! lolz

Happy Birthday Mate !!!

Hope you are having a ....... um ..... great time up north.

6. Happy birthday bro :grin:

Hope she doesn't send you back in a wheelchair [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

seriously have a great day M8. :beer:

7. Happy Birthday Ed! :birthday:

The little big guy's a little bigger eh. :)

8. Happy Birfdee Edski!!! :dance:

I'm not sure who's going to have the better day, Col or Ed!!! :p

Wishing you the best day ever, have a blast in Cairns! Tear up the Port road for me!!!

See ya when you get back! (Do we need to get you a 'special' sling for when you get back :wink: ) :LOL: :LOL:

9. Hey Happy Birthday Ed :grin: Look forward to catching up with you again.

Regards, John

10. YOUR IN! Happy B/day get ready to unwrap her, ! DOH! I mean, your presents :p

11. Happy birthday buddy :beer:
    you may have turned 22 but you know what?..... they still going to ask you for id when u buy smokes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    i hope you have the best of days
    :birthday:
    :LOL: :LOL:

12. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
    big love to lilEd for your birthday mate.

sounds like you're in Cairns being treated to all the things any boy could possibly want on his birthday. have fun buddy - lotsaluv, c x

13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILED!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!!! :p

Have an awesome 22nd b'day mate and we're all sure you're going to get some "hot stuff" tonight :grin:
    Also, tell Col not to do too much damage otherwise i may just have to look after your new bike for ya :shock: :LOL: :cool: :wink:

Cya when ou get back little one

Lots of luv, Jamie

14. sexybday.

:LOL:

Hope you have a great day up there, with all Colleen's got in store for you, how could you not :wink: :wink: :bannanabutt: :bannanabutt:

Coll, give him some bday bashes for us all :blackeye:

15. :WStupid: happy birthday hamburger!!!!! this will be a b'day u will rmbr!!!

don't forget to eat ur cake!

16. baROOOOO!

Happy birthday spunky :)

17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :grin:

Hope you're having a great one :)

18. Thanks Guys

Thanks guys thank you all for the birthday messages. I have had a great day and will catch up with you all to tell you all about it soon.

Cheers

LiLEd
    [/code]

19. :birthday: LiLEd :grin: dont get into too much trouble :beer: :beer: :beer: :blackeye:

20. Happy barfday, hope you have a gooden. :beer: